A couple weeks ago, HubSpot hosted a webinar with Social Media Examiner about its 2011 Social Media Marketing Industry Report. Among many other great facts and stats in this eye-opening document, there is a list of the top 10 questions marketers have for social media this year.
- How do I measure the effect of social media marketing on my business?
- How do I integrate and manage all of my social media marketing activities?
- What are the best ways to sell with social media?
- How do I improve customer engagement with social media?
- How do I master the use of specific social media platforms?
- How do I effectively find my target audience with social media?
- What are the best practices in social media marketing?
- How do I use social media in niche markets?
- What are the trends in social media marketing?
- How do I best use my time to maximize my social media activities?
In the next couple of weeks, Morgan and I will set out to answer each of these questions in a series of posts. We will also be updating this post with links to each of the answer posts, so check back to learn what everyone in social media marketing is dying to know! And feel free to leave your own insights in the comments.