There seems to be some confusion about creating LinkedIn events. I wasn’t so sure myself, so I went digging. Turns out, it’s really easy.
- Go to “Events” in the “More” tab at the top of your homepage.
- Then click on the “Add and Event” tab.
- The next page will be a form for you to fill in all the details of the event.
- If you click “I’m attending” and then select either “Attendee”, “Presenter” or “Exhibitor”, it will appear in your profile under “Events”.
- Click the blue “Publish Event” button at the bottom.
- To share the event with your network, go to the event page and click the “Share” link at the bottom.
Need directions on creating an event on Facebook? We got you.