Media Two Interactive is looking for someone with 1-3 years experience to be able to jump right in and help our account managers with the rapid growth of their clients. The perfect candidate for the job will have an outstanding college GPA with references from any internships performed, some agency experience, search engine marketing expertise, A HARD WORKER willing to work in a fast-paced team environment, and the willingness to learn from leaders in the digital media space. Experience in Analytics (Google, Omniture, etc) and ad server management suites including Mediaplex, Atlas and Doubleclick are highly recommended.
Below are some top level job functions performed on a day-to-day basis:
- Day-to-day client interaction – both in-person and via phone, email, etc.
- Develop Media Brief with Account Manager and Media Department.
- Client strategy, reporting and interpretation
- Relay client budgets and objectives
- Project Management
- Identify new opportunities, strategies, objectives for client.
- Maintaining the client Intranet
Ideally the right candidate will give us a reason that they are the perfect fit for Media Two. Resumes are important to bullet point achievements, but coming to us with something relevant that says “I get what you need” is going to help us find the right person. Go here to learn more about Media Two’s digital media planning & buying services – and then if you think you’re the right candidate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.